Edgecliff Corporate Retreat
- Corporate retreat
- Leadership training
- Team-building options
- Ski lodge
- Private hiking trails
- Activities—check out The Area page for more info
- Completely secluded, but easy to get to
- 10 minutes from Ogden airport.
- 45 minutes from SLC International Airport
When the owner of Edgecliff first discovered this property, he envisioned a retreat center. As the owner of an international company, he regularly held retreats and trainings. His vision was to build something that would look as though it grew out of the canyon.
Rather than dig into the mountainside to create a level building surface, the owner decided that the site warranted something unique. What he created was a retreat center that climbs up the canyon, utilizing all the incredible and different views.
The center has very distinct and separate areas for privacy, for gathering and for activities.
Each of the three private sections of the center allows for rest and relaxation, away from the main gathering areas.
- The largest suite sits at the highest point of the home and looks out to a gorgeous waterfall and trout pond.
- The guest wing with another suite and two additional bedrooms and bath sits at the opposite end of this expansive center.
- A third area of the center located in the basement, holds two additional bedrooms and a full bath with infrared sauna.
Each area provides a place to relax and rejuvenate individually or gather in smaller groups as desired in the sitting rooms in each of the two larger guest sections.
An open floor plan in the central part of the retreat center is perfect for gathering together with two great rooms, a beautiful chef’s kitchen and a dining area that opens to one of the center’s four decks.
Streams, trees, ponds and private hiking trails provide a spectacular setting for activities and team building.
Edgecliff is located in a truly unique and spectacular setting that is designed to honor and utilize its singular placement. Bring your team to rest, recharge and connect with each other and with nature.